1. Non-Profit Patient Advocacy Organization:ISCR recognizes the critical role non-profit patient advocacy organizations has to shape and foster in India an environment facilitating ethical and responsible clinical research for better patient outcomes
To that end, ISCR is pleased to offer registration to the 2022 Annual Conference, exclusively to non-profit patient advocacy organizations.
Eligible individuals must apply online, and work or volunteer for national or international non-profit patient advocacy organizations that meet the following criteria
2. Group Registration for Conference: Two free registrations on every 10 registrations from the same organization (11th and 12th registration will be free only for Main Conference) . One free registrations on every 5 registrations from the same organization (6th registration will be free only for Main Conference)
3. ISCR AMO/ Members and Non-Members: Pharmaceutical companies/Clinical Research Organizations/Life Science and other Healthcare related companies like Centralized Services like Labs/ IRT etc .
4. Academia: Medical College/Hospital, Private Hospital/Investigator sites, Research Coordinators, Ethics Committee members, Site Management Organization (SMOs) - includes all research staff
5. Investigators: Principal Investigator and Sub Investigators who have been actively conducting clinical trials since past 3 years ( CTRI registered trials ) . All registered investigators will also receive one year of ISCR membership and the opportunity to participate in the Investigator Council ( IC) initiatives over 2022 subject to submitting a simple statement of purpose and approval from the IC . We would like to have maximum contribution and inputs from our valued Investigators in ISCR initiatives to support patient centricity which aligns with the theme of this conference.
6. Students: PG/Doctorates in Pharmacology/Pharmacy/Life sciences : To provide College/University details at time of online registration and produce Student ID/Letter from Dept Head/Institute at time of Workshop/Conference