9th Annual Pharmacovigilance Symposium - “Patient Centric Pharmacovigilance - New Era of PV”
23 Sep 2022-23 Sep 2022, Mumbai
Radisson Blu, Mumbai
PV Council of ISCR is pleased to announce a Face to Face meeting for the 9th Annual Pharmacovigilance Symposium scheduled on 23rd September 2022 from 8:30am to 5:00pm at Radisson Blu Mumbai.
- As the healthcare and pharmaceutical industry emerges out of the COVID19 pandemic, key stakeholders are strengthening their focus on patient centricity.
- Key Pharmacovigilance industry leaders across the spectrum (Government, Regulatory, Pharmaceuticals Firms, Clinical Research Organizations, Patient Focused / Advocacy groups) are coming together to discuss both new and existing healthcare challenges opportunities and solutions, ultimately enabling us to move closer to our true goal - improving the lives of patient.
Who should attend?
- Pharmacovigilance professionals working with Pharmaceutical Industry or Contract Research Organizations.
- Research Scholars or Scientists interested in Clinical Research.
- Health Care Professionals from Government Agencies.
- Regulatory Professionals.
- Non-profit Organizations / Associations and Academia.
- Medical, Pharmacy, Statistics or Life-science Students or Professionals interested in Clinical Research.
- Patient Organizations / Patient Advocacy Groups / Patient Access Teams.
- Academia – Student: Rs. 2500/- per person
- Academia- Faculty: Rs. 3500/- per person
- ISCR Member: Rs. 5500/-per person (For Individual & Corporate Members — AMOs)
- Non-Member: Rs. 6000/-per person
Group Registration: (1 free from on 6 registrations from same organization)
Indian Society for Clinical Research
The Capital, 1802, 18th Floor,
Plot No. C-70,'G'Block,
Bandra Kurla Complex,
Bandra(E), Mumbai - 400 051